One thing you can count on with technology is change. And, when change is inevitable, planning matters.
Advantec engineers begin in the early design phase to identify high-quality, reliable, long-life components from our broad network of competent suppliers. In addition to our customized component-level supply strategy and logistics services, Advantec proactive BOM management supports you through your full product lifecycle to ensure a consistent and predictable supply of components, with viable options for seamless transitions when parts are discontinued.
Our Lifecycle Management services include:
- Component-level tracking – a sophisticated system that tracks every component of every finished Advantec system
- End-of-Life (EOL) projections – enables proactive planning for anticipated component phase-outs
- Advanced notification of change – minimizes the impact of component EOL on system lifecycle and downtime with preventive procurement options:
- Last Time Buy (LTB) – a strategic purchase of existing components to carry through the lifecycle of the existing system(s)
- Replacement Strategy – includes early testing and validation of alternate and non-disruptive components for compliance with your existing system, your specifications, and with applicable industry regulations
- Revision Control
Advantec Program Management is a proactive approach that minimizes the impacts of change throughout the lifecycle of your system.